Go, Learn, Return and Respond Kenya Team
- The Team Name Says it all
- GO – Travel to Nyahururu, Kenya and stay with our Ministry partner PACE Ministries
- LEARN – spend two weeks learning about Faith, Kenya, Culture and Ministry. Grow in your relationship with God and your faith journey
- RETURN –
- RESPOND – the trip is not the end, it’s the beginning. God has a purpose for each person who goes, part of that identifies how He would want you to respond to what you have experienced
Teams are being assembled for April 2018
- Leave Approximately April 1-3
- Open to ALL
- Return April 14-17
- Leader – Pastor Jeff
- Monthly team trainings/meetings required
- Parents and kids together are welcome
Do you have a skill? We can use that in Kenya
Each team develops their ministry focus based on the gifts and skills of the team members – see below for options.
Each team will spend several days visiting the various PACE and their partner ministry sites. This is a very rewarding experience as we seek to Learn, Encourage and Fellowship with the leaders of these ministry.
Do you have any of these skills?
- Medical or Dental
- Teacher Training: develop PACE teachers and ECE staff in teaching methods and class room management
- Staff development: training in conflict resolution, leadership, job vs ministry
- Financial Advice: retirement planning and investment education
- Farming development
- Bible teachers—seminars for pastors, men, women and/or youth
Don’t have any of those skills?
Can you love and engage with children and/or youth for 2 weeks?
- This would include assisting with Camp ministry, teaching, games and building relationships.
- $1200usd Ministry Fee
- Including pick-up and drop off at Nairobi airport, overnight accommodations in Nairobi if necessary, transportation, food and lodging.
- $1000-$2000 Flight
- $50usd Kenya Entry Visa
- Immunizations and Medications
- Trip Includes a day safari at Lake Nakuru National Park. For those desiring an overnight safari, excellent private guide options exist.
Can’t go this year? – You can Sponsor a Child to attend the Camp
- Because of poverty many children never travel far from home, much less see the beauty and sites of their own country, Kenya.
- Your sponsorship provides an unforgettable week long experience as well as opportunity for significant mentoring and investment.
- Cost $50 (Payable to Harbour)
- Receive thank-you letter from sponsored student