2 Summer Interns Needed
Harbour Fellowship Church is hiring 2 interns for Summer 2016
Through the Canada Summer Jobs Grant (see government website for requirements). These interns will be responsible for planning and implementing 3 weeks of summer camp for ages 5-13 under the supervision of the Camp Directors. The interns will also have responsibilities in the Children’s Ministry on Sunday mornings, and will help with 3 community outreach nights. The employment term is 8 weeks. The interns will work 35 hours per week, and will be paid $11.25/hr. The anticipated start date will be June 27, and will end August 19. The interns are responsible for their accommodations and transportation.
A successful applicant will have:
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Welcome challenges
- Enjoy spending time with kids
- Have an outgoing and positive attitude
- CPR/First Aid Training/Babysitting Course is a plus, but not required
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 5, 2016.
Interviews will take place from June 6-10.