Turning everyday conversations into Gospel conversations?
- Join us for this simple, reproducible training that equips believers to begin making disciples by answering 4 questions on one piece of paper.
- Whether you are a new believer or a seasoned Christian you will receive tools you can use the next morning in Sharing Jesus.
Follow this link for the next training date/time and to sign-up
Share Jesus – One Page Summary
3 Circles – Video Transcript
3 Circles – YouTube Video
We love it when someone wants to share their story and be baptized. Any staff person would be glad to walk with you to write your story and schedule your baptism as part of a Sunday morning service.
We will also offer an opportunity for others who want to be spontaneously baptized on the day of a schedule baptism. Interested adults can identify themselves and be baptized at the conclusion of the service. Baptism clothing is available. Interested individuals are encouraged to talk to any staff person beforehand for more info.
To learn more – Understanding Baptism Group
To sign-up for Baptism – Click Here
Baptism FAQ and Story Outline – Download Here
Church Start Tools
- After working through the 10 Commands of Christ disciples identify the characteristics of a healthy church and begin to work together to create a church start.
- can be started by any church, at no cost, among any people group. They entail less risk, more gospel sowing, and more engagement with far from God people than traditional models.
Leadership Development Tools
4 Fields Discovery
- A discovery tool for developing leaders. Work through Gospels, Acts and Epistles identifying lessons for multiplying movements.
- Each person gives an update on their ministry. They receive encouragement, others ask questions and make suggestions that address where they are stuck. The person identifies their action items.
- Multiplying movements of disciples and churches build five levels of leaders.
- The principles and models Jesus left as an example constitute the basic job description for multiplying disciples and kingdom communities (churches) in fulfillment of his Great Commission.
- Presents this instruction and pursues alignment with these kingdom principles.