PART-TIME DIRECTOR OF WORSHIP ARTS
Harbour Fellowship, a church family of approximately 350 people located in St. Catharines, ON, is seeking a part-time Worship Arts Leader. The vision of our church is to Look Up, Live Deep and Lead Out as we accomplish our mission of walking with people from disenchantment to discipleship.
The part-time Worship Arts leader, reporting to the Lead Pastor, will team with the staff and others to accomplish our Look Up Vision. This entails crafting fluid and thematic contemporary worship services that point people to Jesus, grounded in the week’s teaching text and with strong worship elements.
We are looking for someone who is a leader and worshipper. Someone who is teachable, self-motivated and well organized to build and guide a diverse team of volunteer musicians, singers and sound/media/lighting technicians.
SPIRITUAL PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Demonstrate a Christian lifestyle that reflects the qualifications found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1
- Demonstrate an authentic and growing faith as demonstrated by strong character and a desire to serve Jesus wholeheartedly
- Enthusiastically embrace the Vision, Mission, Values and Philosophy of Ministry of Harbour Fellowship
- Demonstrate the spiritual gifts of Leadership and Worship
- Agree with the doctrinal statement of and minister within the Fellowship of Evangelical Baptist Churches of Canada (FEBCC)
- Completed theological education and some form of musical certification would be beneficial
- A worship leader
- Strong musical skills (vocal, guitar/piano)
- Leadership gifting
- Teachable spirit
- Strong collaborative and Interpersonal skills
- A team builder
- Organized and detailed
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be available Sunday mornings, Wednesday evenings (practice) and hold regular part-time office hours
- Engage the Worship and Technical Arts Ministry Teams to accomplish the Look Up Vision and Ministry plan on Sunday Mornings
- Build teams by recruiting, equipping, growing and caring for ministry team leaders and members
- Oversee, in consultation with the Lead Pastor, the planning, selecting and coordinating of all components of Sunday morning services
- Provide Sunday morning platform leadership
- Equip others to give Sunday morning platform leadership
- Create and oversee systems that leads to a strong organization
Harbour is looking forward to growing in their worship. We are excited to meet candidates who embrace our church vision and who have a passion for worship leadership.
If interested, please submit a cover letter, resume and a video highlighting your worship leadership to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those applicants who have been selected for an interview will be contacted